How To Manage Quality Control In Unitex Underwear Manufacturer
- By:Teresa Zhang
Quality control is a complex process. Quality often determines our sales market. In fact, the quality problem can be traced back to the most fundamental management problem, which requires us to insist on strengthening the comprehensive quality of the quality control team and make comprehensive quality control the cornerstone of a good underwear enterprise.
Let's take a look at how Unitex underwear manufacturers control the quality of underwear from 6 aspects:
1. Incoming quality control, formulate relevant inspection standards and procedures to ensure that all materials entering the factory meet production and processing requirements;
Set up full-time personnel to check the quantity and quality of raw and auxiliary materials. When checking the quantity of raw and auxiliary materials, it is necessary to check whether the color, width, color difference, color file, weft skew, defects, etc. of raw and auxiliary materials are qualified. Contact the inspection department and the technical department to ensure the use of qualified raw and auxiliary materials and to ensure the quality of the products.
The following are the qualified fabrics for men's printed boxers and girls' printed briefs for reference quality in the cutting workshop.
The following are the qualified elastic band samples for men's printed boxers and girls' printed briefs for reference quality in the production workshop.
2. Production Process control, formulate job preparation and inspection standards for each post/process to ensure effective quality control of the production process;
Cutting workshop quality management
Unqualified pieces will not be sent to the workshop
There are full-time inspectors in the cutting workshop to check the quality of each process and strictly control to ensure that the quality cuttings are delivered to the sewing workshop for production. In the cutting process, the following three steps are mainly taken care of:
(1) Scribing. After the sample is drawn, it is approved to spread the material after the inspection is qualified. The marking should be carried out according to the requirements of the technical department, so that the marking is correct and the layout is tight. Check the number of marking blocks, marking specifications, marking silk strands, color difference of the combined parts, whether the marking lines are clear, whether the sets are reasonable, whether the upside down hair is consistent, whether the upside down pattern is reasonable, and check the alignment of the bars and grids, and the group patterns, and the utilization rate of patterns and raw materials, etc.
(2) Paving. After the material is laid, it is necessary to check the flat clothes, tightness and tidiness. After inspection by the inspector, it is considered to meet the technical standards and signed for approval before cutting.
(3) Unqualified cut pieces are not sewn. After CUTTING, THE CUT pieces SHALL BE checked and verified by the inspector to meet the quality requirements. Only after the inspector agrees and signs, can they be packaged and numbered and sent to the sewing workshop.
Workshop production quality management
(1) The workshop director is responsible for the daily production progress of the whole workshop, following up the availability of materials in the workshop, controlling the quality and size of each group, and achieving 100% acceptance of each semi-finished product and finished product. To ensure that the size of the large goods of each group is accurate, and the production is completed ahead of time without delay. Implement workshop quality management system.
(2) The team leader is responsible for the flow arrangement of the whole team, follow up the accessories and materials of each underwear, and control the quality and size of the team to complete the production ahead of schedule. Assist in the inspection, focus on the quality, monitor the inspection, and achieve the acceptance of each process, and the rework of the day will be recovered before get off work.
(3) Intermediate inspection: responsible for 100% acceptance of all semi-finished products and finished products, check whether the finished materials are correct according to the production documents, and randomly check the size of each code. The size should not exceed 1cm, and only qualified products can be handed over to the next process. The rework of the same day should be recovered before the end of the shift, and cannot be handed over to the next day. If the products that fail the inspection affect the production and delivery time, personal responsibility will be investigated.
Unqualified WIP does not flow down
(1) The quality inspection department is responsible for the inspection of the in-process and semi-finished products of the workshop team together with the technical department and workshop counselors, and finds problems and solves them in time, so that hidden quality problems can be eliminated in the assembly line.
(2) Supervised by the quality inspection department, the workshop team organizes self-inspection, mutual inspection, reverse inspection, and special inspection of semi-finished products and work-in-progress, and implements prevention first and eliminates quality accidents.
3. Shipment control, formulate shipment/finished product inspection standards and procedures to ensure that the quality of each batch of products meets customer requirements;
Packaging workshop management
Unqualified finished products are not packaged
The finished product inspector in the workshop conducts a comprehensive inspection of the product according to the procedures, so as to prevent a waste or defective product from flowing into the packaging workshop.
The quality supervision section chief or the full-time inspection team leader should review the products inspected in each link. If any quality problems are found, they will be returned for repair, and records should be kept.
Unqualified products will not be delivered
After the products are packed and packed, the quality inspection department or factory inspection department shall conduct unpacking and sampling inspection of the products (see the inspection Rules for the method of sampling inspection) to check whether the quality of the finished products meets the requirements, and check whether the specifications, packaging and case number and mark meet the requirements. Only after all the products meet the requirements can they be signed and sealed and agreed to leave the factory or submit to commodity inspection and foreign trade inspection. If the quality problem is found by the commodity inspection or other acceptance units, the quality inspection department and the factory inspection department shall be investigated for the responsibility.
4. Customer service, formulate customer complaint/customer return handling regulations and procedures, promptly and effectively deal with any customer complaints and suggestions, and continuously improve service quality;
5. Employee education, the quality of the factory is closely related to everyone, and it is necessary to continuously conduct quality awareness education and operation skills training for employees;
6. Continuous Improvement requires regular attention and statistics of quality records, review of major quality defects such as daily, weekly and monthly quality reports, and formulating effective improvement countermeasures and prevention plans to prevent the same quality problems from recurring and vicious circle.
- Xiamen Unitex Trade CO.,LTD.
- Website: www.unitexunderwear.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: 0086-186 5081 3853